Hello! My name is Josh and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a believer in true liberty for all. I am not associated with any political party, and am pretty fed up with the system.

Please comment, I enjoy hearing feedback and engaging in dialog.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Tomorrow!

New post coming tomorrow, hopefully by 5pm. "Property Rights: How low, how high, and how real?" Should be a little more entertaining than my last. Thank you to everyone who has taken time to check this site out, and PLEASE feel free to comment. I know how many people have been here and I am hoping to hear back from a few of you! And hi to all my new friends on Facebook! Not my friend yet? Just search on Facebook for your main man, Joshua Freedom and send me a request! See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment