Hello! My name is Josh and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a believer in true liberty for all. I am not associated with any political party, and am pretty fed up with the system.

Please comment, I enjoy hearing feedback and engaging in dialog.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Been drinking Joose all night! HIGHLY RECOMMENED by yours truly! Ginseng, Caffeine, and a 9.9% alc/vol, how can you go wrong?! Well, I lift this glass to you and your loved ones, and propose this toast... "Heres to you, your family, and your friends; May you not get raided by thugs, be forced to fund a coercive system, and regain the ability to live as a free man, woman or child without this slavery over your head. May 2010 be better than the years before, and I wish you peace, and prosperity." That is to you from me. Happy new calender year. PS. For those of you expecting the big change. I couldnt get it by youtube, but it is coming ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment