Hello! My name is Josh and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a believer in true liberty for all. I am not associated with any political party, and am pretty fed up with the system.

Please comment, I enjoy hearing feedback and engaging in dialog.
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Been drinking Joose all night! HIGHLY RECOMMENED by yours truly! Ginseng, Caffeine, and a 9.9% alc/vol, how can you go wrong?! Well, I lift this glass to you and your loved ones, and propose this toast... "Heres to you, your family, and your friends; May you not get raided by thugs, be forced to fund a coercive system, and regain the ability to live as a free man, woman or child without this slavery over your head. May 2010 be better than the years before, and I wish you peace, and prosperity." That is to you from me. Happy new calender year. PS. For those of you expecting the big change. I couldnt get it by youtube, but it is coming ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment