Hello! My name is Josh and thank you for visiting my blog! I am a believer in true liberty for all. I am not associated with any political party, and am pretty fed up with the system.

Please comment, I enjoy hearing feedback and engaging in dialog.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Have a good weekend!

Get out and have a good one, as much as you can without needing to be shackled and shown who master is. Remember, you can live free if you choose. I am in the process of making this site a bit cheerier with the layout and colors (or colours) I will hopefully be able to make this blog much better with daily posts over the winter when work slows down, so be prepared for a bigger, better, faster, stronger joshuafreedom.blogspot.com! My personal goal right now is to master my anger and my use of force. My mind is in a non-violent state, but I still have those reactions to others who use force. I react much better to those who treat me with peace and respect, but thats not good enough for me. Just thought I would let you all know what I am looking to do in my personal life. Free Kurt NOW!!! http://freekeene.com/2009/10/03/nh-street-gangs-run-wild/comment-page-1/#comment-83063

0 comments:

Post a Comment